It is the objective of Tusker House to provide a caring, comfortable, safe environment for our residents. Our aim is for our residents to regard Tusker House as their home.
- We aim to deliver a service of the highest quality that will improve and sustain the resident’s overall quality of life.
- We ensure that our care service is delivered flexibly, attentively and in a non-discriminatory fashion, while respecting each resident’s right to independence, privacy, dignity and fulfilment.
- We manage and implement a programme of staff training and personal development to enable resident’s care needs to be met.
- We operate a clear complaints policy and always welcome your comments on how to improve this or any other policy, which you are welcome to view, along with our Service User file which is in the main office.
- We are committed to running an efficient and well managed home and value your input.
- Tusker House has signed up for the `Dignity Charter`
If you wish to contribute to this process, please contact any of these members of staff shown on the attached sheet or call at the office.